- dendron discord: where you can go for help and talk to other contributors
first time pull request
- if its your first pull request to Dendron, watch out for the CLA bot that will ask you to agree to Dendron's CLA
- if its your first pull request and you're on our Discord, make sure that Kevin gives you the horticulturalist role by adding your discord as part of the description 👨🌾👩🌾
- (optional) ping
@Dendron Teamin the
#devchannel of our discord - we usually respond to PRs within 24h
- make sure the commit message follows Dendron's commit style
- make sure the commit message is in front of the pull request
- make sure your branch names adhere to our branch style
- if this pull request is addressing an existing issue, make sure to link this PR to the issue that it is resolving.
- if your change reflects documentation changes, also submit a PR to dendron-site and mention the doc PR link in your current PR
- code should follow Code Conventions
- circular dependency check: make sure your code is not introducing new circular dependencies in plugin-core. See Avoiding Circular Dependencies.
- can this be simplified?
- does a similar function already exist in the codebase? if so, why can't it be reused?
- does this change adversely impact performance?
- if you are adding analytics related changes, make sure the Telemetry docs are updated
If you are introducing CSS changes, please confirm that
- display is correct for following dimensions
- sm: screen ≥ 576px, eg. iphonex, (375x812)
- lg: screen ≥ 992px
- xxl: screen ≥ 1600px eg. mac (1600x900)
- display is correct for following browsers (across the various dimensions)